Friday, November 6, 2009

Welcome




Hey, everyone. Welcome to NoKa Jen's blog. In this space, I'll be writing about life in my little shop, NoKa & NoKa Joe's. The shop is two floors, and two related but distinct enterprises. Downstairs, you'll find NoKa Joe's, where I sell organic and fair trade coffees and teas, along with delicious baked goods and oodles of candy. And we have great soups from Hale & Hearty. Upstairs is home to NoKa, a store with fun gifts, silly toys, funky jewelry and an eclectic mix of vintage furniture.

As our store heads into the holiday season, I look forward to seeing you here on the blog and in the store. And don't forget to shop local!

Coming tomorrow: "Hey, NoKa Jen: What Does 'NoKa' Stand For?"

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I've always loved your coffee and furniture and now I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alexis! I love your blog, @tsubi, too! I'm just getting a handle on this stuff, and look to you for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete