Saturday, November 21, 2009


It's amazing how creative people are in Katonah. When I work in NoKa Joe's during the commuter hours (5:50 am to 9:30ish) I meet a lot of local people. And if they have a nano-second to talk, I often find out that they do really cool things all day long. Upstairs, where our customers have more time to talk, I learn about really interesting jobs, incredible charities people have started, and wonderful enriching programs that their children are doing.

One of those talented, local people is Marc Black a singer/song writer who lives in Katonah. Within days of the start of our NoKa & NoKa Joe's fan page, Marc posted a great, original song called 'ooh I love my coffee'. I'm posting it again here, in case you missed it http://bit.ly/4qE3Kp. Marc is playing at the Towne Crier the day after Thanksgiving. So, after a lazy Friday -- head to the Town Crier for some great, live music!

No comments:

Post a Comment